This keto-friendly spiced mocha is so easy and delicious. The spices add an extra Mexican hint. But if you want to keep it simple, just skip the spices and use coffee, coconut milk, cacao powder and a few drops of stevia. Here we present a recipe for a bit spicier mocha. You’ll enjoy this perfect taste and smell of low-carb coffee.
SPICED HOT MOCHA RECIPE
The recipe makes 2 servings. Preparation takes about 10 minutes. Nutritional value per serving: 302 Calories, 31.7 g Fat, 5.4 g Net Carbs, 3.6 g Protein.
Ingredients that you need:
- 1 cup (240 ml) coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp. cacao powder, unsweetened
- 10-15 drops liquid stevia
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, unsweetened
- ¼ tsp. ground cardamom or nutmeg
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ cup (360 ml) prepared hot coffee
- 1-2 tbsp. coconut oil
- heavy whipped cream to top (optional)
First, prepare the coffee and keep it warm.
Then pour the coconut milk in a small sauce pan and mix in the cocoa powder, stevia, cinnamon, vanilla, cardamom and cayenne pepper. Bring to a simmer, and cook for a minute before taking off the heat.
Pour in the coffee, add coconut oil and whisk until combined.
Enjoy hot, or top with some whipped cream.