We will explain the whole process of cleaning in two simple steps: The first one is about the oven itself and the second about oven’s window. You will need to following things in order to clean your oven well: baking soda, water, spray bottle, a small bowl, vinegar and a rag.
This is how you should clean your oven:
1. Remove the oven’s racks
2. Make a mixture using a couple of tablespoons of baking soda in combination with some water. Place the mixture in a bowl. The goal when preparing this mixture is to gain a paste that can easily be spread onto the surfaces which needs cleaning.
3. Spread the whole paste on the inside of your oven. The baking soda should turn brown.
4. Leave your oven like this overnight. 12 hours need to pass in order for the baking soda to work it`s magic.
5. The next day: Take a wet rag and try to wipe out the baking soda as much as possible.
6. Put some vinegar in a spraying bottle and spray it onto the surface where there are residues of baking soda.
7. Wipe with the wet rag afterwards.
8. Put the racks back in place.
9. Completely dry the oven by turning it on. Set a low temperature and let it dry for at least 15 minutes.
The oven’s window
1. Mix the baking soda with little bit of water in order to get a thick paste-like mixture.
2. Apply the paste onto the oven’s window.
3. Let it act for half an hour.
4. Use a rag in order to wipe the window clean.
The results will literally mind you away. These kinds of life-hacks are going to ease your life for sure!